Saturday, March 03, 2007

New toys or tools?

Got my new gadgets last week and this week.

This is the first blog entry using the Compaq NX7010 laptop I got from work.

I'm keeping it brief though. It is for work after all. But since I'm using my own broadband connection and not the company AirCard then I suppose it's ok.

I also got a Nokia 6235. Quite a small phone. I was hoping for a Treo to help me with scheduling and organisation - which is what PDA/phones are for but I guess I'm not high up the ladder enough to get one of them even though I work as hard - I'm just whining hehehe. The phone is quite small. It's a child's phone. I have to use my pinkie to dial out.

Anyway, it's nearly midnight...time to go back to do a bit more work before I go to bed.

3 comments:

Shakoo said...

oooOOOooo :-)

i want a new treo too... i like toys... and gadgets... and cookies, musn't forget cookies :-)

Unknown said...

u cookie monster!

i want an N93!

B0LoG3R said...

cookies are great for remembering things... and i want a laptop like Rem's heheh