Saturday, May 31, 2008

Horse Shit

After arriving 2 months ago…we finally made the time to visit one of the more recognisable structures in London – The Buckingham Palace. We missed witnessing the changing of the guards but they did have some kind of rehearsal going on or parade…

I saw a Pinoy couple together with their son trying to take photos of the palace. I offered to help take the three of them forgetting that there is an old superstition with having three people in photos. Obviously they declined to have the three of them taken together but I did take the son’s photo. I think they got scared why a weirdo like me would offer to help as they ran off immediately after.

Anyway, I don’t really know what is going on at the palace today to be honest but are some pictures. The flag’s up which means there is a Royal in the house.






The only question is, once all the marching is done who will clean up all the poos.


No comments: