Friday, September 15, 2006

ALT TV and Nicky Watson

Ever since I had my tv aerial moved to the top of my roof, I was able to receive UHF signals and watch channels like Prime, Juice TV, and ALT TV.

I don't normally watch ALT TV because I don't think the music they play are that good compared to C4 or maybe Juice TV. Well I listen to all types of music but more pop, hip hop, and RnB.

However, last night I was flicking channels and accidentally flicked over to ALT TV and saw Nicky Watson. She didn't really look like herself for some reason...hmm..she looked older...maybe due to the lack of photoshop polishing magazines normally do and she does have that oversized boobs (which help identify her.

She was hosting this show/segment called "Let there be rock" and boy did she sucked! I ended up watching her for a few minutes. I don't know if something was wrong but she seemed absent minded...she was trying to introduce the next video right...then she forgot something - "Shit...I'm suppose to do something..." flicked over her sweater/whatever that was beside her and held up this clipboard. "I'm suppose to do these ad libs" she says..."that's what you call them in tv land..."

She carried on reading the "news item"...or that's right it was an announcment about a Peter Brock convoy that was suppose to run through Queen street then to pukekohe.

Her inexperience and absent mindedness was showing really bad. She was trying to be a cool rock chick showing the devil hand gesture which didnt really suit her.

She then struggled her way to introduce the next rock music video. She mentioned "I like the lead singer of this group. I have her in my bedroom wall...I have a collage of everything good on my bedroom wall and it is like 5 metres high" - hmmm.. a 5 metre high bedroom...funded by Eric Watson? or Matthew Ridge? or perhaps she doesn't know the difference between feet and metres.

I've seen her in person. She came into our office a couple of times. She's about 5'7" maybe...I wonder if she tells people that she's 5.7 metres tall.

Anyway...there was a time when I thought that blonde girl in C4 sucked really bad and nicky sucked even more.

No comments: