Friday, September 15, 2006

OBEEE1: King of the road

On my journey to work today, I encountered OBEEE1 with Kim and Corbett in the morning. There I was driving and out of the blue this truck drove pass beside me on the Lincoln road on ramp. I got a wave from Corby (waved back Hello Corby!). It caught me by surprise actually and for a few seconds there, I almost hit OBEEE1!

I was already listening to 91.8 then but since I just turned on the radio, I didn't know they were on the Northwestern motorway!

I followed them for a while. Traffic was slowing down as we reach the tail end of the rush hour traffic towards the city. I decided to take a photo of OBEEE1 with Kim and Corbett facing out the back window. Took several tries but in the end, the traffic stopped and I was a couple of metres away.



There's Kim waving at me :)

Kim and Corbett (and Hilary) if you are reading this, I'd like to say that me and the wife love your show in the mornings. I wish I can listen to you more but I normally ride a motorbike and obviously it does not have a radio. This morning I was driving my wife's car (red rav 4) when I took your photo.

We love listening to "Battle of the Sexes". I'd like to point out that Hilary can be quite mean with her questions sometimes. But it's all good. The men can tackle it. Kim and Corbett, sometimes your questions can be too easy. :)

By the way, where can I get those Hilary Barry springy heads?

No comments: