Monday, December 25, 2006

Air NZ Building Visit

For the past few months, I haven't been able to create regular entrie to this blog due to a project at work. Now that the project's completed and I'm on my Christmas break...I'll try to catch up with a few entries that I've been holding off for a while.

Let me start with my visit to the new Air NZ Building, thanks to Shakoo.

The new Air Nz building is across the road from my building. I can see into the building if I stand by the window.




Above is the view from their window into ours.

Office space is abundant I thought. They spared no expense. Designs and facilities are awesome. Here are a few samples...

First we have the runway style carpet...

Then we have the Brabantia rubbish bins. This aint cheap...around $500 a piece...maybe more.

Nice spacious kitchens. It'd be a shame to use this kitchen just to make instant noodles.

This is a meeting room...I took a photo of this because I liked the concept of covering the wall with glass virtually turning it into a giant whiteboard.


In addition, they have coffee machines everywhere!


No comments: