Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Flock

I'm testing out this new browser called Flock. It is currently in beta stage. The browser features uses Mozilla and integrates features like access to your Flickr account, blog account, and search and news.

The interface is quite refreshing. Reminds me of Firefox and IE7 combined (or is that IE7 copying Flock?)

You have the usual menu system, and have theme and extension abilities just like Firefox. The main differences are the easy access to uploading photos (Flickr and Photobucket) and blog entries (Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, Movable Type, LiveJournal, and Drupal). Have I mentioned that it supports multiple blog accounts? Oh and there is Favorites Sharing (in case you want to share your adult sites)

Overall I think it is quite good. I welcome you to try it. If you can read this then obviously the publish button works :)

Blogged with Flock

No comments: