Monday, October 23, 2006

NBA: Ultimate Fantasy

this is the Commissioner Gimli's Cup!

below is the el kobe lineup (my team!), and appropriately enough, i got kobe himself in this virtual league that was organised by Godzilla! i'm still not all too sure about the mechanics of this ultimate fantasy NBA, but it's all about the stat points that each real life NBA player generates in the upcoming season. i haven't been able to watch that much games in the 2006 season, but i got my mythical five granted to me by sheer luck (yeah, i wish it was lotto instead): Kobe Bryant, Shaq, Manu Ginobili, Steve Nash, and Tracey McGrady (special mention to Melburnian Andrew Bogut of course).

I've noted below the other lineups for other teams, which I think have got a colourful mix as well.


Ian's lineup:

Stewie's lineup:

Team Rav's lineup:

Henson's lineup:

Rennan's lineup:


And the new NBA conference starts at the end of the month!

No comments: