Saturday, October 14, 2006

Refreshing!

I tried my very first ever Mello Yello today.

BS! What? I hear some of you say. Honestly, I've never heard of Mello Yello until a couple of weeks ago when I heard it in a radio ad. Apparently it is a 80's drink. Back then I was a sprite/7up drinker. Probably because I "obey my thirst" and liked Fido Dido.

So I went to Pak n Save today and saw Mello Yello and decided to get a bottle. But before I tasted it, I was drinking Mountain Dew.

First impressions were....yuck...I think it was because I just had Mountain Dew and MD is a very sweet drink. But after a while, Mello Yello started tasting better. Almost like Mountain Dew.

So conclusions...I like Mello Yello. Just as much as I like or prefer Fanta Orange and Purple and Mountain Dew.

No comments: