Thursday, November 17, 2005

SSDD

Same Shit Different Day!

Sinc ethe beginning of the week I've been putting up photos on the intranet as per administration's request. Their are a few and I have to export each photo to reduce the quality just enough so as to not clog up the server space.

Today idiot found out and "demanded" it be taken down. What are the chances...my computer crashed and it took me half an hour to get it back up. Idiot took this as me refusing to take it down. He's email two of his other "team mates". Martial Bitch never said anything but I think she emailed HR and complained about it. Constable Bitch, I think, also emailed HR about but she emailed me too. She said in a sort of calm way...please take it down ...I don't want it up there...it is a breach of privacy.

I'm emailed the office of the Privacy Commissioner about this and ask for an opinion. All three mother bitches claimed it is a breach in privacy. I don't think so but then again I may be wrong.

They are not the only ones who emailed HR. Me too...I emailed HR and told the HR manager of the problem and she couldn't believe it! She said, "I don't see what the problem is. They do not walk around with a paper bag on their heads." She went to ask the legal counsel (sits on next desk beside her) and she too said it does not breach privacy laws.

Now I think Martial Bitch and Constable Bitch both think that I'm in trouble with HR because they think I'm a prick who simply wanted to play tricks on them and put it up there. WRONG! I had orders from administration and this included the COO. In fact the COO was rushing me with this job. The HR manager told me, carry on uploading all the rest and I'll take the heat on these three. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out that I was doing what was requested by HR. I wonder what they'll say then.

What annoys me is:
1) They think I'm doing this to have fun at their expense.

2) Idiot telling the other two...he is such a tattle tale.

3) I'm annoyed that they think they are so much better that everybody else that they do not have to do what others in the company is required to do. - Prima Donnas!

There is an explanation of the privacy act and this article pretty much states that:
1) you have to tell the person what the information is usewd for. In this case everyone were told that photos will be taken for the photo id cards and the photos will eventually be uploaded to the intranet to help identification in a large office environment.

2) The personal information cannot be used anywhere other than what it is intended for. In this case, the further it will go is the intranet phone book.

3) It also states that the company cannot release/disclose the personal information to third party agencies or persons. Which is the case here.


To be frank, I'm not sure what their problem is. I do not get what idiot is so concerned with. Is it because he is concerned that people will say he resembles a half shelled desert reptile?

Martial Bitch claims she has a phobia of some kind because when she was young she had a deformed upper lip of some shit like that. And that doctors have taken photos of her throughout her childhood...sounds like a lie to me...she looks perfectly normal and no operation can do that especially if the technology is 30 years ago.

Constable bitch actually don't look bad. She looks normal...I realy do not understand her problem. She is just using the breach of privacy and following the lead of the Martial Bitch and idiot.

I carried on adding photos to the intranet and made sure they saw it. So they'll know that I am not just fooling around with their photos.

It would be interesting to see their reaction when they get told by the HR that the request came from them. Proving them wrong.

If anybody have comments about the privacy act, please feel free to post a comment.

One last thing, if they are in pinas, patay na sila!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

put it all in writing. good luck.