Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogger for Word

I’ve recently discovered an add-in for Microsoft Word called “Blogger for Word”. In fact I’m posting this one using my Microsoft Word. If you see this then I would safely say that it works (

It adds a toolbar on your Word software that looks like this:

(image placeholder)

Again…if you see the image above then posting images to your blog through Word works, too.

The Blogger Settings is where you add you login details. Open Post allow you to edit previous posts (even the ones already online) and I think the remaining two is pretty much self explanatory.

I’ve saved this file as “Blogger for Word” thinking that it might be taken as the subject of this posting but the add-in prompts you for the title anyway.

Here it goes….Publish….

I just got a message that images are not supported....sigh..That's ok..maybe soon...

No comments: