Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Drama king

My good friend "Idiot 1" asked me today... "Are you going anywhere for your holiday?"

Of course idiot 1 is the one that approves my holiday/leave applications - I said "no, not really." He asked "why not?" I said "Well, I do not want to go on holiday during the peak season. I wanted to go on holiday during the middle of the year or outside the christmas holiday period. but I am not allowed...so I may never go on holiday this year." Hearing this he acted as if he is the victim...he tried to relate to me saying how he also wanted to go on holidays in the middle of the year but the company does not allow it....what a load of shit! He has the power to approve my leave and his own leave. He is high enough he the food chain to go on leave when he can.

The truth is, he thinks we cannot go on holiday because we follow a strict production schedule. He is wrong.

Firstly, I do follow this production schedule but I can schedule to have a gap in each month enough for me to go on a 2 week holiday. It is him who does not want me (us) to go on holiday. Second, he stops himself from going on holiday and since he doesn't go on holiday, we are not allowed too. Third, every other people in the company can go on holiday at any time during the year so why not h9im and why not us?

The answer is...he is a control freak and he is a "Drama King". Fucking bastard..

No comments: