Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bitch Barbie Going

A few months ago, one of the gossiping/back stabbing queens herer at
work took over another guy's job. At the time, I thought she wouldn't
last long and I doubted her ability to perform since one, she doesn't
have enough experience. Second, she doesn't really know the magazine
and technology. Third, I just don't like her as she is one of those
who gossip and call people names, etc. Including myself. I've written
about her quite a few times since the beginning of the blog.

Sadly she was not fired but since she hasn't been meeting her targets,
she quit before it got to that. It's only been 5 months since she took
over the job.

She came to talk to us yesterday and today and apparently she just
bought a house two days ago and she will now be working from home. I
guess lucky for some and in my personal opinion, she does not deserve
this luck.

Biatch!

No comments: