Monday, January 16, 2006

First day back at work

There is probably one day worse than Mondays and it is the first Monday back to work after the Christmas holiday. You are still in holiday mode - more like lazy mode and you are not quite feeling well due to all the over-indulgence during the holiday period.

But here I am. It is now the afternoon. I guess the morning went by ok. Went through my 500-600 emails. Now I'm down to 20...oh wait...25 - more came in from sadistic bosses. I'm still suffering from back pain though. I think I will definitely do that chair massage on thursday and hope it will fix my back.

I didn't do much over the xmas/new year holidays. Mostly just chillin' around and went to family gatherings.

Some of my colleagues went overseas including places like Borneo and Vanuatu. One went to their family camping grounds in Coromandel.

One think I did though, got a dog just before the xmas holiday and her name is Binky (short for Bianca):



This is her on the couch. Look at that smug look... She was born 19th Oct, 2005 which makes her around 12 weeks now.

Here she is again at around 9 weeks. She loves to play with this small teddy I brought home from work. Don't ask why I have a teddy at work. Actually it is not really mine :).

Don't let this look fool you. She may look innocent but she is up to something.

I probably shouldnt let her do it but she prefers sleeping on the couch on a pillow. Actually she's got her own pillow complete with her own fluffy blankie but she likes the couch.

One of the few times she's actually slept on her own bed.

This is her first Chrismas and Christmas Present.

She seems to have enjoyed opening the present and playing in her new blanket. Didn't last long though :) She lost interest in the blanket after a day.

She's grown a lot bigger in 4-5 weeks. She has probably doubled in size.

No comments: