Monday, January 23, 2006

Second leg of tripod gone

Just found out today that the second of the gossip trio is leaving the company to work from home. Goody! In 4 weeks there will only be one gossip king whom I hope will not be able to continue talking behind people's backs.

For several times he has tried to engage me in degrading gossip but I refused to take the bait. Now he is the only one left behind. My only hope is that he will not be able to form a new tripod of gossipers.

"Leg 2" recommended another person to take her place and it just so happens that I know this person. He is a good guy however, he does have some common traits with gossip king. He is anti-microsoft and anti-bush. I'm not saying I'm pro-bush or pro-microsoft...I'm just saying there are some people who tend to dismiss certains just because of some general belief. e.g. some people have an expressed hatred against xbox since it is a microsoft product. I on the other hand do not really care who made it as long as it works great.

We'll see if this guys accepts the job. He is a freelancer at the mo and he seems to enjoy it.

On a different note, what is it with "Star Wrecks" huh? To boldly go where no one  has dumped rubbish before...
 
 

No comments: