Friday, April 04, 2008

Hooray it’s Friday!?

Normally I would go “Hooray, it’s Friday!” today but since I haven’t been at work it feels like a long dragged-out holiday. We’re going to see a couple of place today and do a bit of sight-seeing along the way maybe.

It’s been 4 days and I’m feeling that we’ve overstayed our welcome in this flat already. I just don’t like asking people for favours. The feeling of owing people (friends) something is quite uncomfortable for me. I suppose part of the reason is that we weren’t given a spare key into the apartment and without a spare key, it feels like we have to rely on someone in the flat to let us in and out – kinda like a security check or a way of keeping tabs. At least with a spare key I can go out and get some supplies and contribute to the flat food and household stuff.

I really need to find a job soon so we could find a place to stay and feel and be independent.
I don’t have internet access again today so again feel isolated. Sounds bad I know but it is not quite what you think. I do need to access my emails to check for correspondence from recruitment agencies and at least browse for jobs etc. I’m going to try and find an internet café today. If you see these posted online today it means I’ve found one :).

No comments: