Monday, August 29, 2005

End of a holiday

Today, our relatives visiting from M'Sia are going home. It is the end
of their holiday and I feel like it is kind of the end of my holiday,
too. No doubt it was tiring travelling all those Kms up and down the
North Island but it was fun. As usual, there were several dinners as
well. I felt I've gained a few kilos.

I hope they enjoyed NZ. Sure there are not a lot of man-made
attractions but I guess that is not the reason you come to NZ. You
come here for the clean air, the clean green environment with a unique
flora and fauna, and of course the culture as well. Of course it is
not quite dissimilar from M'Sia but with all the asian food stalls and
shops here, the culture is almost evolving into Asian.

It was great fun catching up with rellies. They took a lot of photos
here (4.95 GB worth of 6MP photos to be exact). These two will be
getting married later this year and we wish them good luck and our
congratulations.

Now get back to work!

No comments: