Monday, October 31, 2005

Police are on spot light again?

At the beginning of the year when I made a complaint to the police about a theft incident, they didn't do anything. They completely ignored my story (check out the June Archive). But since then police incompetence seem to have quiet down a bit until today.

Police ignore park thieves on film
Now this is just sad. I feel a bit better now as my complaint to the cops didn't have the benefit of a security camera unlike this one. Although I did have a document with photo evidence and witness accounts. It was like I did the investigation for them. But they ignored it. Don't get me wrong. I'm way over it - for a long time. I have some to accept that the cops in this town are stupid and incompetent. To be fair to good cops, it is the police system that doesn't work.

Fines in mail for dobbed-in drivers
Here is another one. Is this even legal? So this means anyone can make a complaint about anyone and they will be given a ticket!?

I think this is unfair and not on! A warning would be more appropriate. Another symptom of the ailing police system.

No comments: