Monday, October 31, 2005

Worse than a teenage girl in a clothing store

Another annoying day.

I have this project right... I wrote up a document describing it weeks
ago where this person, whom for the sake of this entry we'll call him
"idiot", approves it.

Initial idiot said he wanted this project to look like so and so.

So..I made it look like so and so just as he asked. I also documented
all these in my paperwork complete with layout diagrams and page
descriptions!

I've completed this project and now I need for idiot to check it, he
changes his mind and complains about the layout and design and shit.
He wants this changed, he wants that changed...what happened to the
document you agreed on several weeks ago?!?

Knowing idiot, I sorta expected it. Now the layout looks nothing like
the original planned.

I don't get. I had someone else tried using this site and she, without
confusion and question, was able to find her way around!

I reckon it must be old age kickin in...he complains quite often about
this other colleague of ours and idiot calls him senile...me thinks he
is not far away.

No comments: