Friday, July 08, 2005

Bitch

Our receptionist is a bitch! I usually get along with receptionists
but this one is the mother of all bitches. The queen bitch. Why can't
all people be nice. I even tried to be friendly but all I get is
silence. Even courier drivers complain about her. BITCH!

Whew..there now..it's friday today and I miraculously woke up
refreshed this morning. Odd considering I went to bed late last night
due to a problem with my PC crashing. It started off crashing a few
weeks ago and last night after the last crash, the PC wouldn't even
start. I decided to open up my machine and changed the SATA cable (as
per B0LoG3R's suggestion) and there it was the PC is alive again. But
the PC still crashes. I hope my hard drive is not shot.

Another long day today as I have a shift at Dominos tonight. My first
friday night shift and I heard friday's are absurdly busy. No matter,
it is a no brainer cutting pizzas anyway and organising deliveries.
I'll get used to it. Last night I think I may have sent the wrong
pizza to the wrong house - Vegorama instead of Supreme.. but they
didn't complain so the error probably was in the making of the pizza.
There is this girl at Dominos, we have 2 young intermediate school
staff actually. Kayla is the one I'm referring to. She reminds me of
Lindsay Lohan. I even lifted a Lohan photo beside her face and it is
quite close...anyway she is the noisiest one there..always moving
about like she's got worms (filipino expression "may bulate sa puwet"
- will normally sound rude when converted into english). She also
chants weird things like "I like little boys..." and at some point she
kept on talking about her boobs not being big enough...the apron don't
sit on it properly or something. anyway just to shut her up I said,
"it won't take too long...(to grow)". I think she found reassurance on
that, giggled and talked about something else. The other girl, Chelzea
and my cousin Jamie thinks she's crazy. She's got the hots for one of
our drivers (Aziz) who I swear looks like in his late 30's. Weird
girl...

I also met this customer, a filipino, named Boyet. Didn't talk much.
Just exchanged the usual hi, how are you? stuff...he lives in
Glenfield. That much I know. We get a few kababayan customers. I
believe Lor is one of them :).... Although haven't seen here there
since I started covering shifts..btw...anyone in the vicinity is
welcome to come this saturday before 4pm. The pizzas will all be $4.95
(I was told). We serve 3 sizes - Large, Large, and Large. We have 3
base types - Thin and Crispy (like biscuit actually), Classic (the
best), and Pan (extra cuhsioning for your toppings before they fall
down your oesophagus). So all is welcome. I'll be there to help out..

2 comments:

B0LoG3R said...

Ignore them b!tches, don't show her any love.
hey i don't recall suggesting u to change HDD cables? :)
re: Domino's Pizza - is their menu different from the old Pizza Haven? Did they keep any at all?

Unknown said...

dominos is good! skanks are horny! aziz is osama! filo punks in glenfield!

if i'd been there, jlo and lor would've been regulars.thin and crispy rules!