Thursday, July 28, 2005

Cats do not have sweet tooth

The recent CNN Article about cats unable to taste sweet stuff is quite interesting...

Dogs surely have though...I used to have a boxer and he can eat anything. There was one time we had a box of Moro bars. One day my dog got locked in the garage for a few hours. Of course he found the bars and literally chewed through the box and ate all the moro bars. It was so clean. Only brown corrogated box pieces were left.

A dog knows when he is in trouble. As soon as he saw my face, he quickly ran up stairs. He went to the back yard and stayed there..trying to be cute by pouncing around.

Later that day, my brother went to see him and found further proof of what he had done. Coming out of his Uranus is a small shiny brown thing..my brother thought it was weird. So he pulled it and out came the Moro bar plastic wrapper!

Sorry no photo... :)

No comments: