Friday, July 01, 2005

Nice day

TGIF! Such a nice day today. I hope none of the people at work will ruin it for me.

I've been pretty tired the past few days ever since I started helping out at the pizza shop. Brings back old memories though when I use to work at Alberto's Pizzeria when I was in uni.

One of the staff is Kayla who is probably the most hyper girl I've met in a while. She just doesn't stop moving and talking..but I guess a lot of teenage girls are like that.

Anyway, got an email from www.bikini-modeling.com. Shakoo, I know you will be interested in this site. Unfortunately there are only 2 models listed at the moment.. I've posted them here so we can all monitor.

Here's an interesting site from Shakoo. www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

I wanna go home early... Elnino...cut down on the caffeine..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm happy to say that there has been no caffeine intake for me today except for a couple of glasses of lipton iced tea. for future reference, don't get the diet variety.

Shakoo said...

Domino's pepperoni pizza on classic crust - with pepsi max :-)