Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Semi-succesful outing at the range last nite :-)


Gained about 20 metres with my driver (when I hit it right) - bit hard to get used to as the shaft on these woods have more flex than my old woods, so will have to change my swing a bit...
Same issue with the irons ie. Different weight/length and mass distribution around the club face/head meaning that I've got to change my swing for the irons as well...
But when I hit it right *mmmmmmmmm* - oh and the sound of a well hit driver was divine :-)

Thinking about getting some lessons to address this, but they ain't exactly the cheapest thing now...

In case you're interested in what clubs i got - here they are

4 comments:

Pogz said...

Saw the taylormade ad on tv. The club looks cool. It makes you wanna play golf just to own one of those clubs..hell. buy the club anyway, you don't need to play golf.

Shakoo said...

you mean the r7 quad? droooo yeah, bit dear tho, but very nice nonetheless...

B0LoG3R said...

how about a visit to the driving range, anyone?

Shakoo said...

i'm always keen for a driving range session! need as much practice with the new clubs as i can get :-)